Thursday, May 19, 2011

BESTeam - What We Are?

Here I am in a panic thinking I am not going to get my weekly feature done in time....and it turns out that the world has been off its rocker with crazy weather all over the place, mysterious warnings about the worldwide earthquake, floods, nuclear core meltdowns and apparently four days of Blogger outages...and I missed it all!! 

I have had a week of very limited computer access because my computer decided it should die on me at the end of last week (shortly after finishing last week's BESTeam feature) which has basically left me with no news of the outside world since I don't really watch tv...and I tend to switch stations in the car while driving whenever the news comes on.  So for me....it has been a relatively quiet week....

So it comes as a bit of shock to find out that the powers that be within the BESTeam have decided to use this week as a 'make up' week for all of us on the team that were unable to post our features because of the craziness of the week and all the natural and not-so-natural disasters going on in the world.  And so now that the panic has past about getting my feature done on time...I now  sit here wondering what I should write about....

Maybe....about the BESTeam?



BESTeam....."The Boosting Etsy Shops Team (BEST) is a group of Etsy Sellers from around the world, representing a wide variety of crafts, products and services sold.  We have members who are yound and just getting started in the business world ans well as many seasoned veterans of many different occupations, all with different levels of experience and life skills to offer each other to achieve our common goal of being successful in our business endeavors.  We are team mates and we are friends, we encourage and we challenge each other to better ourselves and our businesses - and together, we are the BEST!"

Our Mission Statement... is to help our fellow teammates boost their shop presence by promoting their shops primarily on our blogs, but also on Facebook and Twitter.

If you are an Etsy artist, and a blogger, looking for a great team to join...join the BESTeam





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and would love to hear from you!