Friday, October 22, 2010

Little Logan arrives tomorrow!!

I am at the moment patiently (or not) waiting for my second little parrotlet to arrive tomorrow morning!!  He is a little yellow Pacific parrotlet boy.  I have been waiting for him to wean for the last month or so and finally I got a call saying he was ready to come home!  So I have been spending the entire afternoon moving Rory into her new diggs....and cleaning her old cage and getting it ready for little Logan.

This is one of his pics that the breeder took awhile back to show me how he was growing.  I can't wait to meet him in person!!

And here are a couple pics of Rory in her new house!  She has only been in there for about 15 minutes and she has already chewed on all her new toys at least once to check them out.  As well as to make sure her old favorites are in there too.





Can you find the adorable Rory??

Where's Rory??
Ok...well back to cage cleaning and counting the hours and minutes til I can meet little Logan in person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and would love to hear from you!