Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another HOT day!!!  Joy o joy!!  I guess this is when I start thinking....gee, winter wasn't so bad?!?!? 

This week I have been very productive!  On Monday I spent the entire day (pretty much) making soap....and more soap.  I made a big batch of Almond Joy...which smells so chocolate-y and yummy!
And then a big batch of Gardener's Soap and a smaller batch of just Vanilla...both came out great!



Then once I actually sat down in the evening I decided I had better get going on making my little Harry Potter items for a swap in the HP Crafters group over on Ravelry.  My partner listed Ravenclaw and Gryffindor as her favorite Hogwart's houses...so I decided to make up mini House Sweaters in Ravenclaw and Gryffindor house colors.


These 2 will go to my swap partner...

This one I decided to keep for myself cause I just thought they were so darn cute :-)



 

The Girl Creative

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy! Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I'm your newest follower! Your soaps look fantastic, even good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and would love to hear from you!