Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back from Vacation...

Back today from my little vacation.  Went to Wildwood, NJ for a couple of days...and sadly it rained pretty much everyday :-(  Which kind of sucked but tried to make the best of it.  Did manage to get in some shopping (mostly window shopping) and reading time and did a lot of eating...something that isn't affected by the rain! 

Missed my dog!  Picked him up from the kennel today as soon as we got back...he is exhausted!  I don't think he slept much or ate much while he was in the kennel...he is looking a little pathetic.  But he seems happy to be home...and I am definitely happy to be with him again.

This is the picture the kennel took of Brandon while he was staying there and sent this in an email to me to let me know he was doing well...

Having a blast at Best Friends Norwalk...wish you were here!

I'd love to tell you all about it, but since I can't talk my Best Friends agreed to send this photo along to you instead.
See you soon!
Love,
Brandon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and would love to hear from you!