Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Monster Madness!

I pre-ordered Rebecca Danger's The Big Book of Knitted Monsters back in like November and it arrived at the beginning of February and I have finished 4 monsters and am working on my 5th monster.  I love them and they knit up so fast...which is always a great thing!  And having so much fun making them...I am not sure I will be making anything else for a while :-)


My Monster Family....so far...
 
Toothy Joe the Mailbox Monster

Petunia the Patio Monster

Baldwin the Bathroom Monster

Harold the Houseplant Monster
 I am so excited about these monsters that I decided to open a new Etsy shop just for Monsters.  The shop is a little bare at the moment as I have spent more time knitting monsters than attempting to get my shop up and running...but it there are a few monsters listed with more to come.  So check out Monster Love Madness and get a monster of your very own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and would love to hear from you!